My meal plan for breakfast, lunch, and dinner for the next two weeks!
I asked you on Facebook about whether or not you found these meal plans helpful, and I received an emphatic YES! So, here is my meal plan for the next two weeks– breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks!
As always, I started planning by looking at what I already had on hand. Since I purchased so much meat at the beginning on the month, I really did not need to buy much meat, but was able to plan many meals with the meat I already had.
I also had a few leftovers in the fridge I wanted to repurpose, and a few more freezer meals that to use up.
You’ll notice that several of the dinner ideas are labeled “recipe testing”. That’s because I’m working on round three of Instant Pot freezer meals. After having the luxury of freezer meals for the last several months, I’ve decided that I always want to have some on hand! They are soooo convenient, and will be wonderful for the long days we spend at the park this spring.
Two Week Meal Plan #3
Keep reading for a list of the meals on my meal plan. I simply listed our meal options for breakfast, lunch, and dinner with links to each. I also included a short list of foods that I will prep at the beginning of the week at the top. I do not plan for 14 dinners because I know we will likely eat out at least once and have leftovers too. Breakfasts and lunches will also be repeated.
- large batch of chicken broth
- Instant Pot yogurt
- nutty blueberry muffins (freeze for picnic lunches)
- oatmeal apple date muffins (freeze for picnic lunches)
- eggs and smoothies
- Instant Pot steel cut oats
- yogurt, granola, & fruit
- freezer burritos
- Instant Pot shredded barbecue chicken sandwiches (recipe testing)
- barbecue chicken & caramelized onion pizza
- loaded gnocchi soup (recipe testing)
- picnic lunches (nutty blueberry muffins, oatmeal apple date muffins, cheese slices, apples, carrot sticks and ranch, tuna salad and crackers, pretzels and hummus, etc. Find more grab-and-go picnic ideas in this post)
- Instant Pot chicken salsa soup
- Ham & cheese empanadas
- Instant Pot meatloaf and mashed potatoes
- Instant Pot chicken cacciatore, wild rice, & sautéed garlicky greens (recipe coming this week!)
- Instant Pot jerk chicken drumsticks (recipe testing)
- Instant Pot tex mex chicken bowls (recipe testing)
- Instant Pot fruity chicken and rice (recipe testing)
- 30 minute fried rice
- Instant Pot sausage & kale soup & one hour French bread
- Instant Pot corned beef & cabbage (from Pressure Cook Recipes)
- Sausage and blistered tomatoes pasta (noodles made fresh and then frozen)
- fresh fruit (apples, oranges, bananas)
- whole wheat peanut butter sugar cookies
- cheese & crackers
- yogurt & jam
- carrot sticks & ranch