It doesn’t get much easier than sheet pan nachos! So delicious, so versatile, and so budget-friendly!
1. Turn the oven onto broil (the high setting) to preheat.
2. In a rimmed sheet pan, spread an even layer of tortilla chips to cover the entire pan. Distribute the beans evenly across the chips. Sprinkle the cheese on top of the beans.
3. Place the pan in the hot oven and broil on high for about 5 minutes. DON’T FORGET TO SET A TIMER! The broil function can be unforgiving very quickly so don’t wander away. Once the chips are toasted and browned and the cheese is melted and bubbly, the pan is ready to come out.
4. Remove the pan from the oven and add remaining toppings. Salsa. Guacamole. Sour cream or yogurt. Lettuce. Mmmmm.
5. Grab a spatula, distribute those amazing nachos and enjoy.
There are lots of different variations you can enjoy with the basic sheet pan nachos idea. Sometimes we use seasoned ground beef instead of beans. We also LOVE to make these nachos with leftover smoked shredded pork and caramelized onions. It.is.so.good.