Fifty gift ideas for the home chef. Recommendations for cooking, baking, and even hosting!
The links below may be affiliate links, meaning I earn a small compensation at no extra cost to you. See my full disclosure policy here.
The newest gift guide of 2022 is all about the home chef! Which considering that a large part of my “brand” is helping people cook more from scratch, this one seems overdue!
So, I went through my kitchen (figuratively, from the couch) and thought about all the tools and equipment that I use on a very regular basis. Fun fact: the better your tools are, the simpler and more enjoyable cooking will be. Thankfully, good tools don’t have to break the bank!
I hope that this list helps to give you ideas for home chefs on your list, or if you’re the home chef, gives you some ideas of tools and equipment to invest in in the future.
If you enjoy this list, consider following me on Instagram and check out my other gift guides!
Gift Ideas for Home Chefs
The list is divided into 5 groups: basic tools that make the work much easier and enjoyable, equipment for cooking, equipment for baking, most-used appliances, and gifts for those who like to host and serve.
Tools of the Trade
- Victorinox Chef Knife
- Victorinox Paring Knives
- Stainless Steel Meauring Cups
- 1-Piece Silicon Spatulas
- Wooden Spoons
- Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Tongs
- BEST Peeler
- Cuisinart 3-Piece Strainer Set
- Stainless Steel Garlic Press
- 3-Piece Angled Measuring Cups
- Lodge 12″ Cast Iron Skillet Pan, 10″ Skillet
- Lodge 10″ Cast Iron Griddle
- Williams-Sonoma Corrugated Baking Sheet
- Extra Large W-S Corrugated Baking Sheet
- Cuisinart 7qt Dutch Oven
- Calphalon 10-pc Stainless Steel Pots & Pans
- Pizza Steel
- Krups 4 Waffle Maker
- STAUB Ceramic Baking Dishes
- Instant Read Meat Thermometer
- OXO Stainless Bench Scraper
- French Rolling Pin
- Baking Mats
- Kitchen Aid Stand Mixer Basic 4.5Qt Mixer, PRO 6Qt Mixer (I have this one)
- Non-Stick Loaf Pan
- Lodge Double Baker
- Parchment Baking Cups
- Flour Sack Towels
- Kitchen Scale
- Silicon Muffin Pan with Reinforced Frame
Most Used Appliances/Equipment
- Cuisinart Food Processor
- Vitamix 5200 Blender
- Instant Pot PRO 10-in-1
- Chefman Immersion Blender
- Excalibur 9-Tray Dehydrator (Black Friday Sale 37% off)
- All-American Pressure Canner(or a less expensive option)
- Marcato Pasta Maker
- Souper Cubes (one of my most used tools! Get 10% off with THISPILGRIMLIFE10)
- Food Saver Vacuum Sealer Machine
- Mealthy CrispLid Air Fryer (Black Friday Sale 30% off)
- Himalayan Salt Tray
- Cusinart Cast Iron Single Burner
- Wooden Cutting Boards with Handle
- Cheese Tray
- Pretty Tea Towels
- Old-Fashioned Glasses
- 1-Gal Drink Dispenser with Stand
- Mini Chalkboard Signs
- Wooden Condiment Set with Lids
- Acacia Wooden Octagon Serving Trays
See all my other gift guides in one place on the Holiday Gift Guides page! I have lists for outdoor gifts, crafty gifts, big ticket gifts, inexpensive kitchen gifts, handmade gifts, and lots more!
Sharing is caring! Don’t forget to pin and share. Thank you!
Leave a Reply