This year we may not be able to get out to do our Easter shopping, but I’ve got you covered with this list of Easter basket ideas for all ages that you can order from home and receive before Easter!
The links below may be affiliate links, meaning I earn a small compensation at no extra cost to you. See my full disclosure policy here.
This year Easter is going to feel a lot different, but I’m so thankful that no matter what is going on in the world, nothing can touch the reason we celebrate in the first place.
Jesus has risen from the dead and because of this, we can have hope and life and peace– both in this life and the life to come.
I know many of us are still planning on doing Easter baskets as a way to spread the joy and celebrate the day with our families. But, this year we can’t exactly go grab everything we need in a Target getaway or quick trip to the dollar store.
I put together this huge list of ideas for Easter basket ideas for all ages to help us out this year. I hunted all over Amazon searching for the best products, the best prices, and most importantly, for items that are *currently* in stock and able to be delivered this week.
Easter Basket Ideas for All Ages
I do not have a set rule or pattern that I follow when it comes to my kids’ Easter baskets, but generally I like to gift them with fun things to eat, something useful that they already need (but still feels special–no underwear or socks!), and something fun that they will enjoy or have been wanting.
Check it out and comment below with what you plan to put in your kids’ baskets this year. I’d love to hear!
- YumEarth lollipops (these are a staple all year-round in our house)
- Black Forest fruit snacks (we love Black Forest gummies!)
- Kind Peanut Butter Dark Chocolate Bars
- assorted chocolate Easter candy
- Goldfish assorted snack pack
- Mr. Sketch markers
- Natural self-hardening white clay (we have been using this clay for years. It’s great for free play and school projects).
- colored pencils
- beeswax crayons in carrying tote
- play-doh party pack
- Harry Potter Coloring Book
- Frozen 2 Look & Find
- PJ Masks Coloring and Activity Books Set w/ Mini Backpack
- Blank sketchbook || Pack of Three
- A Million Sloths coloring book
- Old Navy Breathe ON active wear Girls || Boys (these quick dry clothes are spring and summer essentials for my kids!)
- Old Navy play dresses (toddler fit & flare) (girls’ tank dresses) (my girls live in these dresses!)
- Old Navy kids flip flops
- Billabong Hat
- Girls’ sun hats (ages baby to adult)
- Boys’ sun hats (ages baby to elementary)
- Kids’ Polarized Sunglasses (these have great reviews)
- The Berenstain Bears Easter Story (a good, Biblical retelling of the Easter story with favorite book characters)
- Jan Brett Easter Egg (love anything by Jan Brett. Her illustrations are so lovely)
- The Egg Tree (our kids really enjoy this story)
- Home for a Bunny (also love anything by Margaret Wise Brown–author of Goodnight, Moon)
- The Garden The Curtain and The Cross (excellent book!)
- The Biggest Story || Biggest Story Board Book (highly recommend these books any time of the year. they tell the entire Bible story in a succinct, understandable way)
- Bible Infographic for Kids (fun book for kids to read and explore on their own!)
- God’s Wisdom for Little Girls/ God’s Wisdom for Little Boys (sweet books to read to toddlers and young kids)
- A Dangerous Journey (a family FAVORITE– abridged Pilgrim’s Progress with wonderful illustrations)
- Indescribable: 100 Devotions About God & Science (we’ve been reading from this book during our morning time in homeschool)
Spring Picture Books:
- We Are the Gardeners (half off right now!)
- Little Blue Truck’s Springtime (my kids love Little Blue Truck!)
- A Seed Is Sleepy (this is one in a great nature series)
- Up in the Garden and Down in the Dirt (a perfect book to read this time of the year)
- Sing a Song of Seasons: A Nature Poem for Every Day of the Year (this is on my personal wishlist after multiple friends have recommended it!)
Books for Older Kids:
- Mandy (this was a personal FAVORITE as a child)
- Atlas of Tolkein || Hobbits of Tolkein (my kids, especially my older boys, love these David Day books– we have all of them)
- Fablehaven Book 1
- The Lightning Thief || Percy Jackson Book 1
- Stella by Starlight
- Nerf Super Soaker Scatterblast (this water gun has held up for my boys for years)
- Bunch of Balloons Mega Set (buying water balloons in bulk saves a lot of money. I will give the kids a few bunches for Easter, and save the rest)
- Nerf Super Soaker Alphafire Blaster (this is a great water gun for younger kids, that won’t break in a week)
- 6 Pack Foam Water Gun Set (these are a more frugal and easy way to enjoy water guns)
- Sprinkle & Splash Play Mat (such a fun way to enjoy water for little kids and babies!)
Spring & Summer Fun:
- Whale Bubble Machine (fun way for younger children to enjoy bubbles)
- Kids Garden Tools (so fun, whether you plan to garden or not!)
- 6″ cast iron pan for cooking over the fire (Campfire Cooking on our family YouTube channel)
- Critter Case (we always have at least one of these around for my kids to keep toads, bugs, snakes, etc)
- Walkie Talkies (always fun)
Sharing is caring! Don’t forget to pin and share. Thank you!
I feel like Easter is creeping up this year so fast! We almost forgot to fet our resurrection eggs out. We had a camping trip planned and now I need to rethink what Easter will look like. This is a great list!