These easy tortilla pizzas make a quick and delicious meal idea that is both frugal and family friendly!
- Mash the beans in a small mixing bowl and stir in the seasonings. Set aside.
- Place half the tortillas on a baking sheet and brush both sides of tortillas with olive oil. Place the tortillas under the broiler for 2-3 minutes, until they begin to brown and crisp.
- Flip the tortillas over and top with seasoned, mashed beans (about a heaping 1/2 C on each tortilla), and shredded cheese (about a 1/2 C on each tortilla). Return the tortillas to the oven and broil again for about 2 minutes, until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Top the tortillas with salsa, guacamole, and yogurt. Add additional toppings to choice.
- Slice with a pizza cutter and serve immediately.
- Serving Size: 1 tortilla pizza