This skillet tortellini bake is a super cheesy, super easy dinner idea that will satisfy the whole family!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 package cheese tortellini (16-24oz)
- 4 cups marinara sauce
- 1–2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- optional: chopped spinach/mixed super greens
- Cook the tortellini in a pot on the stove according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
- Brown the ground beef in a 12″ cast iron skillet over medium heat. Drain any grease, then pour in the marinara sauce. Stir well, then heat until the marinara sauce is hot. Add the tortellini, stir to incorporate. (Optional: stir in a cup of chopped spinach or super greens).
- Top with shredded mozzarella cheese and place under the broiler until the cheese is melted and bubbly.