This Instant Pot Spanish rice is easy to make from scratch and is a delicious side dish with tacos, burritos, enchiladas, and more!
- 14.5oz can of diced tomatoes, blended
- 1 1/2–2 cups chicken stock
- 2 cups brown rice
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- Blend the tomatoes until smooth. Transfer to a liquid measuring cup and add water until the liquid reaches 3 cups.
- Combine the rice, oil, garlic, cumin and salt in the Instant Pot. Pour in tomato and water mixture and stir. Cook on high pressure for 22 minutes.
- Let the pressure from the Instant Pot naturally release. When the pressure has released, remove the lid and toss the rice with a fork. Serve immediately and season with additional salt to taste.