Best picks for all ages in this current Amazon book deal!
The links below may be affiliate links, meaning I earn a small compensation at no extra cost to you. See my full disclosure policy here.
Amazon is brightening up a crazy week with another great buy 2, get one free deal. I have been working on Christmas gifts for several weeks now, and will be adding a few new books to my gift stash (and probably a few to our school shelves too)!
I looked through all the included books and selected favorites for the holidays, for little kids and big kids, family read aloud, cookbooks, book sets, and books for adults too!
Amazon Book Deal Favorites
NEW: Advent Books
- Watch for the Light: Readings for Advent & Christmas: Dietrich Bonhoeffer
- Shadow & Light: A Journey into Advent: Tsh Oxenreider
- The Dawning of Indestructible Joy: Daily Readings for Advent: John Piper
- Love Came Down At Christmas: Daily Readings for Advent: Sinclair Ferguson
- The Christmas We Didn’t Expect: David Mathis
- A Vintage Christmas: Collection of Classic Stories and Poems: Alcott, Montgomery, Twain, & Dickens
- The Berenstain Bears and The Joy of Giving
- Little Blue Truck’s Christmas
- Dream Snow :: Lift the flap book by Eric Carle
- Bear Stays Up for Christmas
- Polar Express 30th Anniversary Edition
For the Little Kids
- There Was An Cold Lady Who Swallowed Some Snow!
- Loved: The Lord’s Prayer :: Sally Lloyd Jones
- Chicka Chicka Boom Boom :: fun to read and a good introduction to the alphabet
- Goodnight Moon :: must-have in a children’s library!
- Little Blue Truck & Goodnight Little Blue Truck:: In our top five board books our kids have loved for years. We’ve known it by heart since our oldest was a toddler because we read it so often!
- Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See?
- Waiting Is Not Easy, Mo Willems
- Where the Wild Things Are
For the Big Kids
- Encyclopedia Prehistorica Dinosaurs: The Definitive Pop-Up
- Everyday Watercolor: Learn to Paint Watercolor in 30 Days
- National Geographic Kids Why: Over 1,111 Answers to Everything
- Indescribable: 100 Devotions for Kids about God and Science :: We have this! Love these short devotions and fast facts.
- 5,000 Awesome Facts About Everything (National Geographic)
- The Unofficial Harry Potter Cookbook
- The Lego Idea Book
- The Lost Art of Reading Nature Signs: Using Outdoor Clues to Find Your Way, Predict the Weather, Locate Water, Track Animals– And Other Forgotten Skills
- The Dangerous Book for Boys
Consumable & Craft Books (great for stocking stuffers!)
- Dog Ate My Mad Libs
- Paint By Sticker Zoo Animals
- Eyelike Stickers: Animals
- World of Flowers Coloring Book
- Awesome Engineering Activities for Kids
- Don’t Let the Pigeon Finish this Activity Book
- Highlights Jumbo Book of Hidden Pictures
Books to Add to Your Home (School) Library
I checked this awesome list of favorite homeschool resources to see what was included in the Amazon book deal!
- The Wondrous Workings of Planet Earth: Understanding Our World & Its Ecosystems
- The 50 States: Explore the USA with 50 Fact-Filled Maps
- National Parks of the USA
- This Is How We Do It: One Day in the Lives of 7 Kids from Around the World
- The Lost Words
- 13 Artists Children Should Know
Great Family Read Alouds
- On the Edge of the Dark Sea of Darkness & x :: First two books of the Wingfeather Saga by Andrew Peterson
- Little Women :: A beautiful classic and a great Christmas read-aloud
- Hatchet :: Classic book about survival in the wilderness. (A family favorite!)
- Charlotte’s Web :: A classic story of friendship for all ages.
- Tales of A Fourth Grade Nothing :: Funny and relatable family story.
- Where the Red Fern Grows :: Wonderful story about a boy and his love for his dogs.
- Where the Sidewalk Ends :: SUCH A FUN and classic book of poetry for kids.
- The Hobbit :: We’ve enjoyed this together as a family many times, and now our kids are big Tolkein fans.
- Illustrated Harry Potter Series, Book 1, Book 3 :: Unabridged versions of the popular series with full color illustrations. Perfect for reading aloud together.
- The Step-By-Step Instant Pot Cookbook :: from Jeffrey Eisner of PressureLuck
- Skinnytaste Meal Prep: Healthy Make-Ahead & Freezer Recipes
- Magnolia Table, Volume 2: A Collection of Recipes for Gathering
- Artisan Sourdough Bread Made Simple
- Tolkein 4 Book Set: The Hobbit & Lord of the Rings
- Chronicles of Narnia :: Classic fantasy series. Great as first family read-alouds.
- Little Traveler Board Book Set :: This looks like such a fun way to explore geography with your kids!
- Dr. Seuss Beginner Book Collection
- Amelia Bedelia Chapter Books 1-4 :: Silly, lighthearted, and fun.
- How to Train Your Dragon Complete Set
- Complete Adventures of the Borrowers
- Hogwarts Library :: Tales of Beedle the Bard, Quidditch through the Ages, & Fantastic Beasts & Where to Find Them
Great Reads For Adults
- New Morning Mercies :: Daily devotional by Paul Tripp (I use this and love it)
- Beholding & Becoming :: Love this beautiful devotional by Ruth Simons
- Get Out of Your Head: Stopping the Cycle of Toxic Thoughts
- Atomic Habits :: Highly recommended book we are reading through now
- Welcome Home: A Cozy Minimalist’s Guide to Decorating & Hosting All Year :: Incredibly refreshing and practical book on decorating and creating a space that fits your family best
- Where the Crawdads Sing :: very popular fiction book my husband and I both enjoyed
- The Gifts of Imperfection, Brene Brown
- The Splendid and The Vile: A Saga of Churchill, Family, & Defiance During the Blitz
- Warmth of Other Suns: The Epic Story of America’s Great Migration
More Like This ::
- 10 Fun Activity Books for Kids
- First Family Read-Alouds
- Huge List of Audiobooks for the Whole Family
Sharing is caring! Don’t forget to pin and share. Thank you!