Best picks for all ages in this current Amazon book deal!
The links below may be affiliate links, meaning I earn a small compensation at no extra cost to you. See my full disclosure policy here.
Amazon is kicking off Prime Day in October with a great buy 2, get one free deal. I looked through all the included books and selected favorites for little kids and big kids, family read aloud, cookbooks, book sets, and books for adults too!
Amazon Book Deal Favorites
For the Little Kids
- Spooky Pookie, Sandra Boyton :: We love anything by Sandra Boyton!
- The Berenstain Bears Trick or Treat
- Chicka Chicka Boom Boom :: fun to read and a good introduction to the alphabet
- Goodnight Moon :: must-have in a children’s library!
- Little Blue Truck & Goodnight Little Blue Truck:: In our top five board books our kids have loved for years. We’ve known it by heart since our oldest was a toddler because we read it so often!
- Jesus Storybook Bible :: this is great for all ages, but perfect for younger children too.
- Waiting Is Not Easy, Mo Willems
- Where Is Baby’s Belly Button :: This lift-the-flap book has been a favorite of my toddler! Interactive books are so great for keeping littles engaged.
For the Big Kids
- Watercolor with Me In the Forest & In the Ocean
- Everyday Watercolor: Learn to Paint Watercolor in 30 Days
- Awesome Lego Creations With Bricks You Already Have, Genius Lego Inventions,
- Indescribable: 100 Devotions for Kids about God and Science :: We have this! Love these short devotions and fast facts.
- 5,000 Awesome Facts About Everything (National Geographic)
- The Care and Keeping of You: The Body Book for Younger Girls
- Eyelike Stickers: Animals
- The Lost Art of Reading Nature Signs: Using Outdoor Clues to Find Your Way, Predict the Weather, Locate Water, Track Animals– And Other Forgotten Skills
- The Dangerous Book for Boys
Great Family Read Alouds
- On the Edge of the Dark Sea of Darkness :: First book of the Wingfeather Saga by Andrew Peterson
- The One and Only Ivan :: A beautiful true story.
- Hatchet :: Classic book about survival in the wilderness. (A family favorite!)
- Charlotte’s Web :: A classic story of friendship for all ages.
- Tales of A Fourth Grade Nothing :: Funny and relatable family story.
- Where the Red Fern Grows :: Wonderful story about a boy and his love for his dogs.
- Where the Sidewalk Ends :: SUCH A FUN and classic book of poetry for kids.
- The Hobbit :: We’ve enjoyed this together as a family many times, and now our kids are big Tolkein fans.
- Brown Girl Dreaming ::
- Illustrated Harry Potter Series, Book 1, Book 3 :: Unabridged versions of the popular series with full color illustrations. Perfect for reading aloud together.
- True Comfort: 100 Gluten & Refined Sugar Free Recipes
- Skinnytaste Meal Prep: Healthy Make-Ahead & Freezer Recipes
- Half Baked Harvest Super Simple
- Salt, Fat, Acid, Heat
- Family Meals From Scratch In Your Instant Pot
- Artisan Sourdough Bread Made Simple
- Little House books :: our family loves listening to these books. We have enjoyed them over and over again. This is a great price for the set!
- Chronicles of Narnia :: Classic fantasy series. Great as first family read-alouds.
- Little Traveler Board Book Set :: This looks like such a fun way to explore geography with your kids!
- Magic Treehouse Books 1-4 Set :: Great first readers with short chapters that make learning history fun.
- Dr. Seuss Beginner Book Collection
- Harry Potter 7 Book Set:: my 10yo has this set and has read through the series multiple times.
- Amelia Bedelia Chapter Books 1-4 :: Silly, lighthearted, and fun.
Great Reads For Adults
- New Morning Mercies :: Daily devotional by Paul Tripp (I use this and love it)
- Beholding & Becoming :: Love this beautiful devotional by Ruth Simons
- Home Edit: A Guide to Organizing & Realizing Your House Goals
- Atomic Habits :: Highly recommended book we are reading through now
- Andy Warhol Coloring Book :: a fun buy for art fans!
- Where the Crawdads Sing :: very popular fiction book my husband and I both enjoyed
- The Gifts of Imperfection, Brene Brown
- The Splendid and The Vile: A Saga of Churchill, Family, & Defiance During the Blitz
- Educated :: fascinating and captivating memoir
Late Additions to the List
- Jabber Crow by Wendell Berry
- Mary Oliver Poems
- Story Orchestra books
- The Street Beneath My Feet
- The Lazy Genius Way
- Welcome Home: A Cozy Minimalist’s Guide to Decorating & Hosting All Year
- Liturgy of the Ordinary: Sacred Practices in Everyday Life
- Totally Awesome Mazes & Puzzles
More Like This ::
- 10 Fun Activity Books for Kids
- First Family Read-Alouds
- Huge List of Audiobooks for the Whole Family
Sharing is caring! Don’t forget to pin and share. Thank you!