- 3 handfuls of mixed baby greens (chard, kale, spinach, etc)
- 1/3 C extra virgin olive oil
- (heaping) 1/2 C shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 C roasted sunflower seeds
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground pepper
- kosher salt to taste
1. Combine the greens through the pepper in a blender or food processor. Blend until smooth. Add additional olive oil as needed to achieve desired consistency. Taste and add salt to taste.
2. Transfer to a clean jar and store in the refrigerator 1 week.