This post is a part of the 31 Days to a Handmade Christmas series.
I hope you have enjoyed all the delectable treats this week on the blog. I know we have.
Next week: sugar detox.
When I come out of my sugar coma and am able to again enjoy the occasional sweet treat, I will be referencing this list. I’ve gathered together some of my favorite treats and some new ones that I’m excited to try. Several are ones that were gifted to friends and family last year (like these incredible maple peanut nougat chocolate clusters) and others are ones that will be added to this year’s gift tins (I can’t wait to try this pumpkin and walnut fudge!!).
What’s great about this list is that it is all recipes that are made with real ingredients but nothing too obscure or too expensive.
Peruse the list, drool over the mouthwatering photos, and start planning your next holiday baking session. Just be sure to include me on the gift list.
30+ Treats You Want to Make and
Eat Alone in the Closet Give to Others this Holiday Season
photo by Anna
- Salted Caramel Coconut Thumbprints – Inspired by Charm
- The Very Best Chocolate Chip Cookies – This Perfect Mess
- Homemade Oreos – My Kitchen Addiction
- Pumpkin Spice Snaps – Simple Bites
- Perfect Sugar Cookie – This Perfect Mess
- Quinoa and Almond Flour Cookies with Chai Spiced Almond Butter – Farm on Plate
- White Chocolate and Cranberry Cookies – This Pilgrim Life
- Peppermint Meringues – Bon Appetit
- Frosted Tea Cakes – This Pilgrim Life
- Soft Amaretti Cookies – Love and Olive Oil
Beyond the Cookie
- White Chocolate Fudge Bites – This Pilgrim Life
- Salted Dark Chocolate Chunks – Butter Believer
- Maple Peanut Nougat Chocolate Clusters – Eating Rules
- Date and Pecan Squares – This Pilgrim Life
- Homemade Girl Scout Cookies: Samoas Bars – Baking Bites
- White Chocolate Pretzel Bark – Crave.Indulge.Satisfy
- Pumpkin and Walnut Fudge – Eating Richly
- Almond Joy Hand Pies – This Pilgrim Life
- Peanut Butter Fudge – Shugary Sweets
- Salted Caramel Pretzel Bark – Mama Say What
Give for Later
photo by Shaina
- Gingerbread Cookie Mix in a Jar – Food for My Family
- DIY S’mores Kit – Thig and Thistle
- Friendship Soup Mix – Pie Birds
- Chai Tea Mix – The Kitchn
- Flavored Coffee Syrups – Nellie Bellie
- Vanilla Bean Sugar – Skinny Taste
A Break from the Sweet
photo by Evermine
- Italian Feast Basket – Evermine
- Spice Blends Trio – This Pilgrim Life
- Homemade Vanilla Extract – The Prairie Homestead
- Maple Bacon Popcorn – Sweet Paul
- Pink Grapefruit and Pomegranate Marmalade – Simple Bites
- Stout & Sriracha Beer Barbecue Sauce – The Beeroness
- Homemade Lemon Cordial – Yuppie Chef
Gifted with Flair
photo by Lia
- Free Printable Labels – Lia Griffith
- 50 Ways to Package Holiday Cookies – By Stephanie Lynn
- Edible Gifts to Mail – The Kitchn
- Real Foodie Gift Ideas – My Humble Kitchen
Want more handmade gift ideas?
Subscribe to This Pilgrim Life (on the right sidebar) and follow along on Twitter and Facebook To keep up with all the ideas in 31 Days to a Handmade Christmas.
You can also find a list of all the handmade gifts on the series page.