Get an abundance of Thanksgiving menu ideas in this list that is full of real food, simple recipes. I’ve got you covered with inspiration for healthy and delicious drinks, appetizers, the main dish, sides, and desserts!
The links below may be affiliate links, meaning I earn a small compensation at no extra cost to you. See my full disclosure policy here.
I get really giddy about holidays when I get to plan a menu full of delicious dishes to share with friends and family. I mean, really, I will feed people just about any chance I get, but I can really get behind the extravagance of THREE pies and way more sides than we could possibly eat.
Hashtags, leftovers are life.
I usually start thinking about holiday food welllllll in advance, but I don’t actually sit down and plan the menu until the week of. Today is the Monday before Thanksgiving and I’m headed to the grocery store. Later today and some tomorrow, I’ll start prepping what I can so that Thanksgiving isn’t so crazy.
Keep reading to see what is on my prep list, and to get HEAPS of Thanksgiving menu ideas to fill your table and bellies with nutritious and delicious foods!
40+ Real Food Thanksgiving Menu Ideas
What I’ll be prepping early:
- making chicken stock in my Instant Pot
- making iced tea in my Instant Pot
- making four portions of pie dough and freezing it
- baking One-Hour French Bread and Skillet Cornbread to use for stuffing
- cooking the Sweet Barbecue Meatballs to reheat for an appetizer on Thanksgiving
- making a batch of Spinach and Artichoke Dip for another Thanksgiving appetizer
- baking a batch of Frosted Tea Cakes with the kids
- figuring out a good recipe for bacon Brussel sprouts for my husband
- Spiced Cider in Your Instant Pot
- Rich & Creamy Homemade Hot Chocolate Mix (watch how to make it on YouTube)
- Instant Pot Iced Tea
- Everything Dinner Rolls (with video)
- Cheddar Garlic Biscuits
- One-Hour Focaccia Bread (with video)
- One-Hour French Bread (with video)
- Skillet Cornbread (with video)
EVERYTHING DINNER ROLLS ::
- Sweet Barbecue Meatballs in the Instant Pot
- Holiday “Trash”
- Spinach & Artichoke Dip
- Deviled Eggs
- French Onion & Spinach Dip (my cookbook recipe)
- Nonni’s Stuffed Mushrooms (my cookbook recipe)
- Instant Pot Turkey Breast
- Instant Pot Turkey Quarters
- Ina Garten’s Perfect Roast Turkey
- Smoked Turkey in the Pit Barrel (this will be our plan!)
- Instant Pot Honey Mustard Ham
- Instant Pot Rosemary-Honey Ham (my cookbook recipe)
- Mashed Potatoes in the Instant Pot
- Cauliflower Au Gratin in the Instant Pot (with video)
- Instant Pot Healthier Sweet Potato Casserole
- Honey Pomegranate Glazed Brussel Sprouts
- Creamiest Ranch Mac’n’Cheese (with our without ranch) (with video)
- Instant Pot Healthier Green Bean Casserole
- Instant Pot Cinnamon Apples
- Honey Ginger Carrots in the Instant Pot
- Instant Pot Collard Greens
- Pressure Cooker Cranberry Sauce
- Cornbread Stuffing (not pictured, but so good)
- Roasted Butternut Squash with Apples & Cranberries
- Amazing Dilly Ranch Red Potatoes (my cookbook recipe)
- Cece’s Garlic Green Beans (my cookbook recipe)
CAULIFLOWER AU GRATIN ::
- Best Classic Apple Pie (Ever) (watch how to make it on YouTube)
- Instant Pot Sweet Potato Cheesecake with Dulce de Leche & Pecans (with video)
- Instant Pot Dulce de Leche (without canned milk)
- Chewy Spiced Gingersnaps Cookies
- All-Purpose Pie Dough (watch how to make it on YouTube)
- Best Old-Fashioned Pound Cake (watch how to make it on YouTube)
- Grain Free Pumpkin Pie
- How to Make Pumpkin Puree in Your Instant Pot (with video)
- Instant Pot Pumpkin Pie Creme Brûlée
- Easy Pumpkin Pudding Cups
SWEET POTATO CHEESECAKE WITH DULCE DE LECHE & PECANS ::
Happy Thanksgiving, y’all! I hope your holiday is full of delicious food and wonderful memories with those you love!
Sharing is caring! Don’t forget to pin and share. Thank you!