This spiced cider in the Instant Pot is so easy, so delicious, and makes your house smells amazing!
The links below may be affiliate links, meaning I earn a small compensation at no extra cost to you. See my full disclosure policy here.
This spiced cider is my favorite go-to drink any time we have a gathering in our home in the fall and the winter. I’ve been making it for literally a decade, since first having a version at a friends’ party as a newly married gal. I’ve tweaked her version just a little, simplifying it a bit and cutting out the extra sugar (because let’s be real, juice has plenty of sugar on its own!)
Two reasons why you’re going to love this spiced cider in your Instant Pot:
- It’s a dump and go situation. This spiced cider literally takes about five minutes to prepare. The longest step is slicing the oranges, but don’t skip that one because it just looks so pretty).
- The spiced cider makes your house smell AHHHH-MAZING. I always try to get this started first when I’m prepping for a party or gathering is to start heating the cider because it always fills my home with the most delicious aromas.
- Bonus reason: everybody loves it!
Spiced Cider in the Instant Pot
I took this picture a couple of weeks ago at a party we had with our Wild & Free friends. (Don’t mind the dishes in the sink). I used my 8qt Instant Pot to serve the spiced cider, then I made two different soups in my other two Instant Pots. Because the soups are blended soups, I was able to serve everything from those insulated cups. Super easy and super tasty.
More Holiday & Recipe Inspiration ::
- 25 Ways to Make Your Instant Pot Shine this Holiday Season
- Hospitality That Doesn’t Make You Pull Your Hair Out
- Rich & Creamy Hot Chocolate Mix
- Gluten-Free Instant Pot Desserts
- 12 Must-Have Instant Pot Soups for the Fall
This spiced cider in the Instant Pot is so easy, so delicious, and makes your house smells amazing.
- 64 oz apple juice
- 32 oz cranberry juice
- 4–5 cinnamon sticks
- 10 whole cloves
- 1/2 orange, sliced in thin rings
- 1 tsp all spice
1.Combine ingredients in the Instant Pot and bring to a simmer on the Saute setting for 30 minutes. Let the Instant Pot switch to keep warm after the cider heats up.
2. Taste and add more spices as needed.
3. Serve warm.
Sharing is caring! Don’t forget to pin and share. Thank you!