Roasted carrot fries are one of our FAVORITE veggie sides! They are so easy to make, and we can never seem to have enough because they’re so tasty too. Budget-friendly, kid-friendly, and healthy– you definitely need to try them soon!
- 8–10 medium carrots
- olive oil
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
1. Preheat oven to 425°.
2. Peel and trim the carrots. Slice into thin spears. The carrots should be thin like a french fry. If you prefer your carrots to be thicker spears, you will need to increase the cooking time until the carrots are tender.
3. (Optional) Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicon mat. Spread the carrot fries out in a single layer. Generously drizzle the carrots with olive oil and toss to make sure all the carrots are coated. Return the carrots to a single layer.
4. Evenly season the carrots with the salt and spices. Toss once more, then once again return to a single layer.
5. Roast in the preheated oven for 12-15 minutes or until carrots have reached desired tenderness. Stir the carrots once halfway through cooking.
These carrots are amazing served with Best Ever Ranch Dressing!