Instant Pots were put to use a ton in 2019! Here are fifteen of the most popular Instant Pot recipes from the blog this year, plus five bonus recipes that you won’t want to miss!
Another year is coming to an end, and I am equally grateful for this past year and excited about a new year ahead of us!
2019 was a huge year for me professionally and for this blog. My first cookbook was published in May and y’all blew me away with your support and reviews. (Actually, I’m still so blessed every time I see you sharing how much you love the cookbook or have enjoyed a recipe!)
Not only did my cookbook release this year, but the blog also got an incredible facelift in August with a brand new design and layout. Once again, your enthusiasm and excitement meant the world to me, and I was just so happy to create a better user experience all around.
As if all of this wasn’t enough, this year was also a big year of traveling for me too. I shared all about meal planning, cooking from scratch, and Instant Pots at the Becoming Conference, traveled to Tennessee to be refreshed at the Wild and Free conference, and spend SIX DAYS in Texas at a professional conference for online creators.
I couldn’t begin to list all the new things we’ve done this year, but a few more fun tidbits are my husband joining and leading his own cooking demos on Facebook, the launch of our new family YouTube channel, and the addition of a shop with seasonal meal plans and more on the blog.
It shouldn’t go without saying, (and I won’t let it!), that all of this wouldn’t be possible without your trusting me with recipes and without you all coming to hang out with us on Facebook, YouTube, and Instagram. (I LOVE being social with y’all!)
Most Popular Instant Pot Recipes of 2019
Every year I take a look at what the most popular recipes from the year were and then compile them into a list for you. These are the recipes that we all came back to again and again because they are tried and true– and delicious!
This list is purely based on statistics, but I’m also going to be sharing a list of MY personal favorites from the year, as well as YOUR favorites, so stay tuned!
Scroll through this list, pin your favorites, and then check out some of the other resources available on the Instant Pot page! There are LOTS more recipes, free printable reference sheets, even more freezer plans, and a guide for getting started with your Instant Pot.
1. Instant Pot Freezer Meals || 14 delicious and family-friendly freezer meals for less than $150. Plus printable shopping lists, prepping checklists, recipes, and more!
2. Instant Pot Cinnamon Apples || EASY recipe to make cinnamon apples in the Instant Pot. 3 ingredients and just 10 minutes to cook!
3. Instant Pot Shepherd’s Pie || Rich and filling Instant Pot shepherd’s pie! No heating up your kitchen or cleaning up multiple pots and pans.
4. Instant Pot Chocolate Pudding Cake || Rich chocolate cake that you don’t have to feel guilty about indulging in can be made easily in your Instant Pot! This recipe is gluten-free, sugar-free, and dairy-free, but is FULL of chocolate flavor!
5. Instant Pot Creamy Tomato Soup || It is SOOO easy to make this homestyle, creamy tomato soup in the Instant Pot! The recipe calls for common pantry ingredients and can be ready in less than thirty minutes.
6. Instant Pot Freezer Soups || Spend an afternoon making Instant Pot freezer soups and you will reap the benefits for weeks and weeks! Get six soup recipes that are perfect in the freezer, several FREE printables, and a full step-by-step video.
7. Instant Pot Ramen Noodles || These Instant Pot ramen noodles are SO EASY to make, healthier than the packaged version, and make an excellent afternoon or late night snack! Add some cooked chicken, steak, or pork to make it a full meal.
8. Instant Pot Cauliflower Au Gratin || This simple side dish is creamy, cheesy, comfort food! Cauliflower au gratin is quick and easy to make in the Instant Pot, and tastes amazing. Even picky eaters won’t hesitate to ask for seconds!
9. Ridiculously Easy Instant Pot Chicken Breasts || This method for Instant Pot chicken breasts is so quick and easy, and super versatile too!
10. Instant Pot French Onion Soup || French onion soup is so much easier to make in the Instant Pot, without sacrificing any of the flavor.
11. Instant Pot Freezer Meals Round 2 || Make 13 delicious and family-friendly Instant Pot freezer meals for less than $125! Get printable shopping lists, prepping checklists, and recipes.
12. Healthier Instant Pot Creme Brûlée || This Instant Pot crème brûlée is AMAZING! You can’t even tell that it is naturally sweetened and has a reduced sugar content!
13. Spiced Apple Steel Cut Oats || Steel cut oats in the Instant Pot are so easy to prepare and make a wonderfully warm and filling breakfast! Give plain oats a fragrant, sweet twist with spices and chopped apples.
14. Instant Pot Asian Ramen Noodles || The Instant Pot makes quick and delicious meals so much easier! Here is one meal idea for Asian ramen noodles that only takes fifteen minutes from start to finish.
15. Instant Pot Sausage & Kale Soup || Quick, easy, and DELICIOUS recipe for sausage and kale soup in the Instant Pot!
More Popular Recipes from 2019
And, since none of us use our Instant Pots exclusively, here are five of the most popular non-Instant-Pot recipes from 2019 too!
1. Pan Fried Chicken Strips || Crispy, juicy, delicious fried chicken is possible at home, with only a handful of ingredients, and in just thirty minutes.
2. Make-Ahead Cinnamon Rolls for A Crowd || An amazing sheet pan of cinnamon rolls you can make ahead to share with family and friends!
3. How to Cook an Amazing London Broil on a Cast Iron Griddle || Cook a London broil on a cast iron griddle for an amazing and budget-friendly steak dinner at home! Easy enough for a weeknight meal, delicious enough for a dinner with friends!
4. Best Old-Fashioned Pound Cake || The best old-fashioned pound cake with a perfect, crumbly topping and sweet, tender crumb!
5. One-Hour French Bread || Fresh, warm French bread in just one hour? Four ingredients and two loaves? Yes please!
That’s it y’all! 2019 was a delicious year, but there’s more to come next year! I’m excited to keep sharing new recipes, keep trying new things, and keep helping more people learn to cook from scratch and feel confident in their kitchens!