- 2 cups pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/2–1 tsp ground cinnamon
- pinch ground nutmeg
- Cook and prepare your pumpkin puree in the Instant Pot.
- Combine 2 cups of pumpkin puree, the maple syrup, and spices in the Instant Pot. Stir to combine. Turn the Instant Pot on to Saute.
- Heat the pumpkin mixture on Saute, stirring frequently, until it is thickened and reduced by half. This will take about fifteen minutes.
- Transfer the pumpkin butter to a jar and keep in the fridge, or freeze until later.
This pumpkin butter is great on pancakes, bagels, toast…you get the picture.