Instant Pot ‘Lil Smokies are not only an instant crowd pleaser, they are also ridiculously easy to make, even with a from-scratch sweet barbecue sauce!
Sweet Barbecue Sauce:
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
1 24oz package of little smokies or small sausages
- Add the little smokies to the Instant Pot. Stir together the barbecue sauce ingredients in a glass measuring cup, then pour over the smokies.
- Turn the Instant Pot onto Saute, and simmer the smokies and barbecue sauce for about 10 minutes until the sauce thickens slightly and the smokies are glazed with sauce.
- Switch the Instant Pot to Keep Warm and serve hot.