Juicy ham with a tangy and sweet honey mustard glaze easily cooked right in your Instant Pot! Use the ham for a simple, tasty dinner, or use it to make these amazing honey mustard ham and pesto melts!
Ham Ingredients :
- 3–4 lb half ham, fully cooked
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup honey
- 4 tbsp dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 tsp dried thyme
- 1 tbsp dried minced onion
Pesto Melt Ingredients :
- 5 Minute Super Greens Pesto or store bought pesto
- shredded mozzarella cheese
- sweet Hawaiian rolls or bread of choice
- Pour a half cup of water in the Instant Pot, then set in trivet. Place the ham on the trivet.
- Stir together the honey and remaining ham ingredients. Pour a half cup of the honey mustard mixture on top of the ham, rubbing it on the sides and letting most of the mixture pool on top of the ham. Reserve the rest of the honey mustard mixture for a final glaze.
- Place lid on the Instant Pot, turn the valve to sealing, and set the cook time to 30 minutes on high pressure. When the cook time is complete, let the pressure naturally release.
- Carefully remove the hot ham from the Instant Pot. Pour the reserved honey mustard on top of the ham. Place under the broiler for 3-5 minutes until the glaze is browned and bubbling.
- Slice and serve!
Honey Mustard Ham & Pesto Melts
- Cut the Hawaiian rolls in half, then spread pesto sauce on the top half of the rolls. Place a couple slices of thinly sliced honey mustard ham on the bottom half. Add about a quarter cup of shredded mozzarella cheese on the ham and the pesto. Repeat this process for each of the sandwich melts.
- Place the sandwich melts on a baking sheet. Place the baking sheet under the broiler and cook until the cheese is melted and the rolls are just starting to toast, about 3 minutes.
- Fold the melts back together and serve!