These juicy sliders are incredibly easy to make, and so tasty! We love to make these and top them with our favorite toppings for a delicious burger night at home!
- 2 1/2 lbs ground beef
- 1/4 cup finely minced onion (or 2 tbsp dried)
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp ground mustard
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- Preheat the oven to 375.
- Spread the minced onion evenly across the bottom of a 9 x 13 glass Pyrex pan. Evenly break apart the ground beef and set the pieces in the pan. Press the pieces down to form a flat, even layer on top of the minced onions.
- Stir together the Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, dry mustard, and kosher salt in a small dish. Use a spatula to spread the sauce mixture across the top of the meat, pressing down slightly.
- Bake the sliders in the preheated oven for 30 minutes, or until cooked through.
- Drain the grease from the glass dish, then top the burgers with slices of cheese (if using). Keep the burgers warm in the oven (turned off) until ready to eat.