You can make this Instant Pot spinach and artichoke dip with just ten minutes of prep, and two minutes under pressure! It’s so quick and easy, and uses all real ingredients!
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 1 small onion, minced
- 12 oz artichoke hearts, chopped
- 3 C chopped spinach (or a combination of spinach, baby kale, baby chard, etc)
- 1/4 C water
- 1/2 C Greek yogurt
- 2 C shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 C shredded Parmesan cheese
1. Melt the butter in the Instant Pot using the Sauté feature. While the butter is melting, mince the onions. Add the onions to the butter and let them cook while you chop the artichokes. Add the chopped artichokes to the IP, stir, and let the mixture continue to cook while you chop the spinach. Add the spinach to the onion mixture, stir to combine, and pour in the water. Cover the IP and cook on high pressure for 2 minutes.
2. Quick release the pressure. Stir in the yogurt. Return the IP to Sauté and add the cheeses, stirring and cooking until the cheese is melted.
3. Turn off the Instant Pot if you plan to serve the dip from a separate bowl, or turn the Instant Pot on to the “Keep Warm” setting if you plan to serve the dip from the pot.
3. Serve the dip with crackers or crostini.