This easy frittata is amazingly delicious and simple to make! It’s perfect for adding a variety of veggies and extra protein to your breakfast routine!
- 8–10 eggs
- 1/4 cup whole milk
- salt and pepper
- Prep your toppings and set to the side. Heat a 10″ skillet over medium heat.
- Combine the eggs and milk in a mixing bowl and beat with a fork. Grease the pan with a tablespoon of ghee and swirl to coat the bottom. Pour in the eggs and don’t stir. Season with salt and freshly ground pepper.
- Cover the pan with a glass lid and let the eggs cook for about five minutes, until the sides begin to set. (While the eggs are cooking, turn your oven onto BROIL on the high setting and let it get hot). Remove the lid from the pan and add the toppings, ending with the cheese.
- Place the pan in the oven turned on to BROIL. Leave the pan in for 5-10 minutes, until the cheese is melted and beginning to brown, and the top of the frittata is cooked through.
- Remove the pan from the oven and set on trivet. Let the frittata cool for about 5 minutes, then slice and serve!
*Some of our favorite toppings are cheddar cheese, feta cheese, crumbled bacon, chopped sausage, tomatoes, mushrooms, onions, peppers, and chopped spinach/greens.