This ranch is the BEST EVER homemade ranch and can be made quickly and easily with kitchen staples!
- 1 C Greek (or homemade Greek) yogurt
- 1 C mayonaise
- 1/4 C whey or buttermilk (optional, as needed)
- 2 Tbsp dried parsley
- 3/4 tsp kosher salt
- 3/4 tsp garlic powder
- 3/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp dried dill weed
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground pepper
1. Combine all ingredients except the whey or buttermilk in a bowl and stir until well blended. Add whey or buttermilk as needed until you reach the desired consistency*.
2. Store in a jar and keep in the refrigerator. (Keeps for about 2 weeks).
*I do not usually add any extra liquid to my ranch, but occasionally will add whey to thin the dressing a bit for salads. It’s just personal preference here.