I have been a Grove Collaborative shopper for years. I love how much time and money I save by ordering from Grove each month. Keep reading to see a list of my favorite best buys from Grove, as well as how you can get several of them for FREE!
The links below may be affiliate links, meaning I earn a small compensation at no extra cost to you. See my full disclosure policy here.
Yesterday I went to Target and was reminded of why I try to limit trips to Target. Somehow, even if I am just walking in to get some pain medicine (thank you root canal), I end up with items from almost every department.
I’m not too upset about it. The baby did need leggings, my oldest did get holes in his church pants last week, and sure, I needed a new set of dishes and another trash can.
But that’s the thing. The longer I can avoid walking all the aisles of Target and filling my basket with all the things I forgot I’ve always wanted my whole life, the more my wallet thanks me.
This is one of the biggest reasons I have loved ordering from Grove for the past couple of years. I can forgo the “quick trip” to Target for my favorite cleaners and thereby excuse myself from blowing the budget.
The free products every month don’t hurt either.
Besides saving money, I also save a LOT of time with Grove.
Before when I would run out of our go-to sprays and dish soaps, that would mean another errand, and another stop because I can’t get my favorite cleaners at our grocery stops.
With five kids in tow, another stop is not something I want to do.
One thing I have found with Grove, though, is that I rarely run out of anything because Grove is a replenishing service. I know I have dish soap, hand soap, multi-purpose spray, and floor cleaner coming once a month. I don’t have to worry about not having it on hand.
Just because I know you’ll ask, you are not obligated to order every month, or committed to ordering the same products. You can put off orders as necessary, and switch out items in your cart however you want.
In fact, looking around at all that Grove has to offer is one of my favorite things to do.
My Favorite Best Buys from Grove Collaborative
This may seem like a giant ad for Grove, and it kind of is. But you all know that I LOVE telling you about products and services that make my life easier, because I think that they could make your life easier as well.
I am a huge fan of Grove and highly recommend their products and service.
There are so many different natural cleaners, body care products, baby needs, and kitchen tools available on Grove’s website, but I’m going to share what’s been in my cart most often.
If you want to try Grove (or renew your subscription) for the first time, you can sign up and get several of my FAVORITES for free. Use this link or get more details at the bottom of this post.
1. Mrs. Meyers Dish Soap (we have no dishwasher and I hand wash everything with this soap. I love all the different scents. Lavender, Rosemary, Lemon Verbena, and Orange Clove are favorites)
2. Mrs. Meyers Multi-Purpose Spray (We go through so much of this! we use it on everything– including our van seats last week– and I love that my kids can safely use it too. It also makes the house smell lovely.)
3. Mrs. Meyers Hand Soap (This soap is at all the sinks in our house. I love the different scent options.)
4. Method Squirt & Mop Wood Floor Cleaner (This is sooooo easy to use. I never used to mop until I found these– this one and the next.)
5. Method Squirt & Mop Hard Floor Cleaner (We use this one on our kitchen floors. Again, I love the smell!)
6. Real Simple Stainless Steel Cleaner (It works really well!)
7. Real Simple Clean Stain & Odor Remover (We treat carpet stains with this.)
8. Method Daily Granite Spray
9. Method Antibacterial All-Purpose Cleaner
Bath & Body
1. Babo Botanicals 3-1 Calming Bubble Bath Shampoo & Wash (This smells amazing and my kids love the bubbles.)
2. Natural Man Charcoal Bar Soap (I always get this for my husband.)
3. Radius Totz Toothbrushes (We love these little toothbrushes for our littlest littles.)
4. Jason’s Powersmile Whitening Toothpaste (great natural toothpaste)
5. Grove Collaborative Mint SPF 15 Lip Balm (I really like these lip balms, second to DoTERRA’s chapsticks)
6. Grove Collaborative Hydrating Hand Sanitizer (Again, we used this for a long time– it smells great– but we use OnGuard hand sanitizer more often now. I still recommend this one though!)
7. Dr. Bonner’s Pure Castile Soap (this has sooooo many uses and is available in different scents)
Kitchen Storage & Cleaning Accessories
1. Grove Collaborative Reusable Bags (Gallon, Sandwich, & Snack size) (HIGHLY RECOMMEND these! We have several in each size. They come in handy for a lot and are really easy to clean too)
2. Cleaning Caddies (You can order these alone, but I like to get them with special sets. They are great for cleaning supplies, but also just as decorative storage.)
3. Grove Collaborative Bamboo Cutting Board (This board is a great size for fruit, cheeses, and picnics!)
4. Grove Collaborative Bottle Brush with Universal Wand (We use this for cleaning jars and bottles. I love that I can easily replace the head as needed.)
5. Grove Collaborative All-Purpose Microfiber Cloths (super useful for different cleaning tasks)
6. Grove Collaborative Wool Dryer Balls (These help your laundry to dry more quickly, helps to soften your clothes/towels/etc. I like to add a couple of drops of essential oil– usually Purify– to the balls to scent the laundry and get rid of any odors).
Grove is offering a special New Year’s Set right now to first time customers! Sign up and get a 5-piece gift set, plus shipping and a VIP trial membership for FREE.
This is a really great way to get started with Grove (see if you like it with no obligation to buy anything again) and try some of my favorite cleaners. (That new Mint smell is AMAZING).
When you sign up to give it a try, you get:
- Mrs. Meyer’s Hand Soap
- Mrs. Meyer’s Dish Soap
- Mrs. Meyer’s Multi-Surface Spray
- Grove Cleaning Caddy
- Grove Walnut Scrubber Sponges
- Free Shipping & VIP Trial
Life is busy.
Grove is one way I save time shopping for cleaners…so I can actually have time to clean. Funny how that works.
What about you? What are your favorite cleaners? How do you find time to keep your house clean?