Amazon Subscribe and Save is a convenient way to save money and time on regular purchases. Check out some of our favorite Amazon Subscribe and Save items for the kitchen, home, school room, and more.
The links below may be affiliate links, meaning I earn a small compensation at no extra cost to you. See my full disclosure policy here.
I started using Amazon’s Subscribe & Save program a couple of years ago when I was having a difficult time finding non-GMO cornmeal in the grocery store. I discovered that I could easily order it from Amazon, and not only that, but we would save money by making it a regular delivery– (which is a good thing since skillet cornbread is a regular occurrence in our home).
Since then, I have added more items to our subscribe and save cart. Most of the items are like the cornmeal– difficult to find in the store, or simply just a much better price online. Some items we’ve subscribed to for a while, then cancelled the subscription. Thankfully, the program is very easy to use.
I’ve talked about our Amazon deliveries enough on Instagram and in our Supper Shenanigans show that I wanted to have our favorite subscribe and save items in one place for you. Hopefully this will give you some ideas if you’re considering using the program.
(Not a Prime member? It’s super easy to sign up and totally worth it in our home! We save money on groceries at Whole Foods, plus get free two-hour deliveries on those groceries. We use Prime Video for shows and movies, and use Amazon’s music app for playlists and streaming. And, of course, enjoy the fast shipping on Amazon items we need to order).
Why Subscribe & Save?
- I’m saving money on items I know I’m going to need/ items I buy regularly (save up to 20% off on various products)
- Many of the items are more difficult to find in local stores
- I don’t need to worry about forgetting to buy them since they’re regularly delivered
- I can delay deliveries or cancel at any time. There’s no pressure to buy.
Extra Tips & Tricks!
- Add five or more items to your Subscribe and Save cart to save more money on each item (up to 15% off)
- When you subscribe to an item, you can adjust the delivery schedules according to your preferences (every month, 2 months, 6 months, etc)
- Use the text reminders to postpone purchases if it’s not currently needed
- Search in the Subscribe and Save section to find more items you might be interested in (Make sure the search bar says “Subscribe and Save”, then look for items you already regularly use to check if you can save time and money by subscribing to deliveries).
Favorite Amazon Subscribe & Save Buys
- Grass-Fed Pink Sea Salt Ghee
- Black Forest Gummy Bears 6lb bag
- Palmetto Farms Stone Ground Yellow Cornmeal
- Nutiva Organic Coconut Sugar– 3 Pack
- Smarty Pants Kids’ Vitamins– 120ct
- Newman’s Own Organic Black Tea
- Yum Earth Vitamin C Lollipops
- Navitas Organic Fair Trade Cacao Powder
- Pur Gum (Spearmint & Bubblegum)
- Zint Beef Gelatin Powder (16 oz)
- Numi Rooibos Chai– 18pk
- KIND Bars, Dark Chocolate Nuts & Sea Salt, 12pk
- Ticondera Wooden Pencils– 30ct (every 5 months)
- Pilot Black G2 Gel Pens– pack of 12 (every 6 months)
- Toms Kids Toothpaste– 3pk
- Jason’s Aluminum-Free Deodorant
- Jason’s Natural Body Wash & Shower Gel
- Paper Plates– 125pk
- Amazon Basics 48pk AA Batteries
- Mrs. Meyer’s Hand Soap Refill
- Mrs. Meyer’s Multi-Surface Spray– 3pk
Do you use the Amazon Subscribe and Save program? What are some of your favorite items in your subscription?
More Like This ::
- Shop all my favorites in my Amazon shop
- Best Reusable Products You’ll Use Again and Again!
- Best Buys at Whole Foods Market (& Price List!)
- Costco vs. Aldi– Which Is Cheaper?