Do you find it easier to do things after watching them?
Are you looking for tips and ideas to make your life easier?
Want to get a glimpse of what it is like to cook in my kitchen with four kids under 7 running around?
Would you like to see a recipe or craft being made before trying it yourself?
Then these videos are for you!
New videos are being added almost daily. Follow This Pilgrim Life on Facebook to watch the videos live and see the new videos as they come out.
Instant Pot Videos
- 10 Reasons Why An Instant Pot Should Be in Your Kitchen
- 15 MUST-HAVE Recipes for the Instant Pot and A Printable You Don’t Want to Miss
- Asian Ramen Noodles
- Easy Carrot Soup
- Beef Stroganoff
- Cinnamon Apples
- Sausage and Kale Soup
- Dulce de Leche (Without Canned Milk!)
- Finishing the Dulce de Leche
- Apple Pie Steel Cut Oats
- Chicken Broth
- Easy and Delicious Collard Greens
Real Food Recipes & Tips
- Save TIME and MONEY in 2017 with Plan to Eat (A Look at the Program)
- How to Make Strawberry Jam and Sandwich Bread from Scratch
- Black Bean and Spinach Egg Rolls & Best Ever Ranch Dressing
- Quick and Easy Twisted Breadsticks With a Simple Marinara Dipping Sauce
- Grinding Grain at Home: FRESH, FAST, (and surprisingly?) FRUGAL!
- How to Make Easy Homemade Salsa
- 5 Things I Buy EVERY Time I Go to Aldi’s
Motherhood & Homemaking
- A Peek Inside a Must-Buy Book for All LEGO Fans!
- Best Toys for Kids 0-8
- Advice that Can Change Your Life
- 4 Things I Do Every Time Before People Come Over (And 4 Things I Do Once They Are Here)
- 5 Tips to Make Traveling with Kids a Success
- Super Awesome Road Trip (Low-Tech Ways to Keep Kids Entertained)
- Simple Toy Storage– Out of the Way, and EASY to Clean Up and Maintain
- How to Make An Infinity Scarf in Just 10 Minutes!
- DIY Purse for A Toddler
- How To Make A Zippered Pouch
- DIY Rustic Christmas Card Holder
- How to Make a Simple Fabric Headband